I am going to explain How to delete a file or folder that won’t delete.
1. Open the run from start menu and type the “cmd” Without quote.
2. Then type the path of the folder in cmd prompt (ex.”cd /d C:\Users\\Desktop\” without quote.
3. Next we need to know the folder name so type the following cmd in cmd prompt “dir /x” without quote.
4. Then it will show a list of folders names and files names.
5. Then type a following cmd in cmd prompt “rmdir /q /s foldername” without quote.
6. Press enter the folder will be deleted.
Note:- Please follow the screenshot for your understand.